Monday, December 27, 2010

Half way to the new world!



I had always wanted to write something about my pregnancy earlier, since I didn’t have a system for myself, I cud not manage to do so till now. Now, that I bot a new laptop, I got hell lot of time to sit/sleep n write something for my blog. Am so happy!!

I am in my sixth month of my pregnancy, and I have started feeling the (kicks/pushes from hand/leg) of my baby inside me :) … feels great whenever it moves. Now, I feel that I am going to be really a MOM. I had always heard from my friends when they were carrying, about how they feel when the baby moves inside them…. I feel it myself now, what it means and it’s a great feeling!

Till last week, I never felt any movements inside me, but, now suddenly I can feel the kicks/movements so well. Mom used to always ask me, do u feel any movements of the baby…and I used to always tell her… no, I don’t feel anything, and she used to get worried at times. Earlier, I didn’t have any pregnancy symptoms, but now, I’ve really enjoyed feeling it move. It’s already giving me some really strong belly bang and it never fails to give me a little peace of mind every time it “kicks in”,that, mom I am here. Although I am enjoying this period, along came severe back and leg pain, and I have lost the freedom of touching my toes and getting out of a chair/bed easily, run arnd irritating my mom! :(

Yesterday, Mom and I were talking about how this pregnancy is flying by at warp speed. It’s such a great feeling having this little soul all to myself - part of me- for the next three months inside me. Sometimes I wish it stays inside me forever…..but, that’s IMPOSSIBLE!

OK…. catch u up with my next writeup later with a new photo …. Until then enjoy watching this photo!

Sush

3 comments:

  1. I feel happy for you my dear. I don't know what to write, would like to share one of my favorite song from MLTR for you:

    The Milky Way upon the heavens
    is twinkling just for you
    and Mr. Moon he came by
    to say goodnight to you

    I'll sing for you I'll sing for mother
    We're praying for the world
    and for the people everywhere
    gonna show them all we care

    Chorus:
    Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
    but you've build your own paradise
    That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child

    If all the people around the world
    they had a mind like yours
    we'd have no fighting and no wars
    there would be lasting peace on Earth

    If all the kings and all the leaders
    could see you here this way
    they would hold the Earth in their arms
    they would learn to watch you play

    Chorus:
    Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
    but you've build your own paradise
    That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child

    I'm gonna cover my sleeping child
    Keep you away from the world so wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel this from my wife...shez carrying

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey guys...thx 4 ur comments....Shiv thx 4 ur lovely song dedicated to my baby!!! :)

    ReplyDelete